Customer Success Manager
PeakCommerce’s Digital Journey Monetization platform gives full control of the subscriber journey, by providing intentful insights and a flexible logic engine so ecommerce visitors and subscriber's experience ends exactly as they initially intended. PeakCommerce is trusted by leading global businesses, including Auvik Networks, Carta, Energage, Verisk and more, to keep their subscriber journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Join the forefront of the AI e-commerce revolution with PeakCommerce! We're at the vanguard of SaaS solutions for dynamic, mid-market subscription-based businesses, enabling them to create customer-centric, intuitive AI driven e-commerce experiences. Our platform supports their growth at every stage, and now, you can be a part of this transformative journey.
As Customer Success Manager at PeakCommerce, you'll be a pivotal figure in our clients' success stories. You'll not only represent our brand but also become a trusted advisor, driving revenue growth and ensuring our clients maximize their potential with our solutions. This role is a blend of strategy, customer engagement, and business growth, set in a collaborative environment that fuels skill development and innovation.
- Own and manage a Book of Business with Mid-market customers, driving customer success and growth.
- Monitor key success metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), account growth, revenue forecasting, and retention.
- Establish strong, reference-worthy relationships across client organizations, from entry-level to C-suite.
- Conduct in-depth industry research to offer tailored advice, guiding clients towards strategic outcomes.
- Lead strategic business reviews, crafting plans that propel client success.
- Effectively communicate progress on initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend PeakCommerce apps, integrations, and partners aligned with client needs.
- Be a reliable advisor with high integrity, ensuring client success through effective collaboration with Sales, Client Success, SBD, and Marketing teams.
- Handle high-severity issues, managing escalations to resolution.
- Undertake additional duties as needed.
- 1+ years in account management or client consulting, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of online marketing, including SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, Content Creation, and Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of the current eCommerce landscape.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle unfamiliar situations with innovative solutions and deescalate critical issues.
- Experience in presenting metrics to executive teams, including C-level.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Zuora (preferred), Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Apps.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, or related field preferred.