PeakCommerce’s Digital Journey Monetization platform gives full control of the subscriber journey, by providing intentful insights and a flexible logic engine so ecommerce visitors and subscriber's experience ends exactly as they initially intended. PeakCommerce is trusted by leading global businesses, including Auvik Networks, Carta, Energage, Verisk and more, to keep their subscriber journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Our growth story is only just beginning and our Sales Engineering team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Sales Engineer, to help us bring home the technical win and take on this huge market opportunity.
Working hand in hand with our Account Executives, you’ll solve for some of the most interesting business-critical challenges and transformations. You’ll focus on mid-market established companies; helping them embrace digital transformation, to be disruptors and avoid being disrupted. You’ll become an expert on the entire lead to cash cycle for enterprise businesses across any sales channel. You’ll leverage your technical prowess to knock out the competition and demonstrate how PeakCommerce allows the world’s most innovative companies to unlock new growth and become successful in the Subscription Economy.
- Complete PeakCommerce's in depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in PeakCommerce's products, services, unique solutions and technical capabilities
- Become a key, strategic partner to our Sales team and help the team hit their quarterly revenue goals
- Serve as the go-to technical subject matter expert by consulting prospects in their transition to The Subscription Economy
- Deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations to a C-Level audience and articulate how PeakCommerce's platform will allow their business to succeed and grow
- Create end to end use case specific demonstrations mapped to prospects’ strategic objectives across industries
- Secure technical wins by differentiating PeakCommerce against the competition, handle technical objections and mitigate any concerns that might block a deal from closing
- Act as the front line liaison to our product management team by informing our product roadmap based on prospects’ needs
- Collaborate with solution architects in overall design and approach
- Support sales and marketing at field events with product demonstrations and technical subject matter expertise
- Respond to technical elements of RFI’s / RFP’s
- 5+ years relevant experience in a Sales Engineering (presales) role
- Self-motivation and the desire to learn and become an expert on the entire lead to cash cycle for mid-market businesses across any sales channel in The Subscription Economy
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to drive discussions for both small and large groups within organizations
- Strong business value selling experience and familiarity with SaaS and Cloud technology
- An understanding of customer acquisition, subscription and recurring revenue business models
- Experience working with a diligent sales process methodology (MEDDIC, Value Selling, etc.)
- General understanding of API development and various coding languages (php, ruby, java, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree and/or relevant FinTech experience