Manager, Demand Generation
PeakCommerce’s Digital Journey Monetization platform gives full control of the subscriber journey, by providing intentful insights and a flexible logic engine so ecommerce visitors and subscriber's experience ends exactly as they initially intended. PeakCommerce is trusted by leading global businesses, including Auvik Networks, Carta, Energage, Verisk and more, to keep their subscriber journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
PeakCommerce is hiring a Manager of Demand Generation to join the Marketing team and be a key promoter for the PeakCommerce brand, responsible for creating awareness and demand for our game-changing solution.
- Be the demand generation and revenue marketing owner at PeakCommerce, responsible for generating qualified leads and pipeline within our target market across all channels
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation and ABM campaigns to drive qualified leads and sales pipeline through content marketing, direct mail, webinars, co-marketing, field events, paid media, social, email, and more
- Effectively manage and execute our account-based marketing strategy to create awareness and demand in our strategic account base
- Drive top-of-funnel demand strategies that expand overall awareness and education within our target market via social, video, etc.
- Work with agencies to manage and execute strategies for paid social, paid search, and other paid demand channels
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on performance across all key demand generation metrics (program/campaign performance, qualified lead generation, marketing generated and influenced pipeline, and present to sales and marketing leaders.
- Be a close partner to the SDR and sales teams to ensure quality lead delivery, proper follow up and incorporate feedback into marketing programs and improve lead hand-off processes.
- Ideally 2-5 years of marketing experience
- Preferably experience directly in demand generation, owning a qualified leads and pipeline goal
- A great communicator and collaborator
- Creative and scrappy- willing to think outside the box to achieve goals and get stuff done
- Goal oriented- motivated by reaching objectives and helping the company grow
- Strategic thinker, tactical doer- someone who can think big, but isn’t afraid to dig in and do the work