Salesforce Billing Consultant
PeakCommerce’s Digital Journey Monetization platform gives full control of the subscriber journey, by providing intentful insights and a flexible logic engine so ecommerce visitors and subscriber's experience ends exactly as they initially intended. PeakCommerce is trusted by leading global businesses, including Auvik Networks, Carta, Energage, Verisk and more, to keep their subscriber journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
PeakCommerce is hiring a Salesforce Billing Consultant to join the Professional Services team and be a key promoter for the PeakCommerce and Salesforce Revenue Cloud brand. This role requires working closely with the Client and project team for overall implementation and support of Salesforce CPQ/Billing projects. You will be hands-on in Salesforce with good experience in the implementation of Salesforce CPQ/Billing projects and handling service requests.
The ideal candidate will be a enthusiastic team player having good communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate should have worked on a minimum of 1 to 3 end to end Salesforce Implementation including solution design.
- Participate in overall Business Requirements gathering, documentation of overall solution.
- Salesforce Hands-on Configuration, Solutioning, Implementation, and support.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Candidates with exposure to Salesforce Pre Sales and demo preferable
- Good experience in Configure, Price Quote, and Billing processes, including enhanced Price Catalog & price book, Advance approvals and Order management, Invoicing, Contracts and Revenue reporting.
- Need to be involved in Reviews, check the feasibility of the solution and functional fitment as per Salesforce out of the box functionality and best practices.
- Should be well versed in setting up product and pricing rules, discount controls, conditional quotes, advanced approvals, Invoicing, and Revenue Schedules.
- Align customer expectations, ensuring smooth and timely project delivery and support.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on an ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end-users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key Salesforce team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to the Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Salesforce CPQ/Billing and/or end-to-end implementation in Salesforce
- Good knowledge of all functional process related to CPQ/Billing and platform capabilities
- Salesforce Admin and Salesforce CPQ certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.